Volunteers and Healthcare Philanthropy
This four-hour, dynamic workshop for volunteers and their spouses introduces participants to a new understanding of the donor development process and the role of volunteers.
Participants learn the roles, skills, and approaches for volunteers:
Participants also explore their own connections to the organization and re-evaluate their own philanthropy in terms of what they would like to accomplish with their money that would be meaningful to them.
- Learn the organization’s vision and how funding priorities will help accomplish the vision
- Carry the vision into the community
- Discover potential donors’ personal stories that match the organization’s vision
- Create connections: potential donors to the organization
- Invest time and financial support in the vision for the organization
- Help maintain long-term relationships and provide a meaningful Return on Philanthropic Investments