The Trustee and Fundraising
This dynamic four-hour workshop for trustees introduces participants to a new understanding of the donor development process and the role of trustees.
SyllabusParticipants learn the key roles, skills, and approaches for trustees:
• Learn the organization’s vision and how funding priorities will help accomplish the vision
• Carry the vision into the community
• Discover potential donors’ personal stories that match the organization’s vision
• Create connections: potential donors to the organization
• Invest time and financial support in the vision for the organization
• Help maintain long-term relationships and provide a meaningful Return on
Participants also explore their own connections to the organization and re-evaluate their own philanthropy in terms of what they would like to accomplish with their money that would be meaningful to them.